I’m Carol, a software engineer at Plaid on the Credit team.
I graduated from UBC with a degree in Engineering Physics, but before that, I’ve also worked with:
- Yelp, as an Android engineer on the Design Systems and Local Services teams
- Mozilla (Toronto), as an intern on the Sync team
- SAP Jam (Labs Vancouver), as an intern with the Jam Extensions and Platform team
- CHIME, as part of an engineering capstone project to observe pulsar signals
- UBC Faculty of Applied Science, as a Peer-Assisted Study Session (PASS) leader
- UBC Computer Science, as a Data Structures and Algorithms teaching assistant (TA)
I’ve also worked with Shopline HK as a software developer intern in the winter of 2016, with UBC Physics and Astronomy as a first-year engineering lab TA, and with the UBC Learning Commons as a project coordinator for the web team.